The Office of Cybersecurity
The Office of Cybersecurity (OCS), a part of University Information Technology Services (UITS), provides tools, services, education, awareness, and guidance necessary for all users to work towards a secure IT environment. The OCS’ core objective is the planning and implementation of a comprehensive Information Security Plan which integrates security with the educational mission of Kennesaw State University.
Click here to visit the official UITS-Office of Cybersecurity website. You’ll find links to KSU IT Policy, Standards, Best Practices, and more!
OCS Top Services
- NetID user account management
- Security awareness and training
- Intrusion detection and security intelligence
- Incident handling and management
- IT Policies, standards and guidelines