University Information Technology Services is deploying a new WiFi access point system for both campuses in 2017. This new system will improve wireless stability and performance on campus for all KSU community members and visitors.View Deployment Schedule
The KSU wireless network connection method is unchanged. Please log-in using your NetID and NetID password. Guests connecting to the KSU Guest wireless network will find a new, improved authentication system for accessing the network. Find guides for connecting to these new wireless access points below.
These new WiFi access points are currently available in the following locations:
- Auxiliary Services
- Bagwell College of Education
- Bailey Performance Center
- Burruss Building
- Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (House 54)
- Clendenin Building
- College of Science and Mathematics
- Convocation Center
- Cox Famiy Enterprise Center
- English Building
- International House
- Jolley Lodge
- Katz Music and Entertainment
- Kennesaw Hall
- Music Building
- Pilcher Building
- Prillaman HHS
- Public Safety
- Science Building
- Science Lab
- Siegel Student Recration Center
- Student Recreation Center
- Sturgis Library
- Technology Annex
- Technology Services
- The Commons
- University College
- Visual Arts
- Willingham Hall
- Wilson Annex
- Wilson Building
- Zucker Museum
- Building A - Joe Mack Wilson Student Center
- Building B - Administration
- Building C - Library
- Building D - Mathematics
- Building E - Crawford Lab
- Building F - Stingers
- Building G - Engineering Lab
- Building H - Construction Management
- Building I1 - Design 1
- Building I2 - Design 2
- Building J - Atrium
- Building L - Civil Engineering Technology
- Building M - W. Clair Harris Textile Center
- Building N - Architecture
- Building O - Student Competition Team
- Building Q - Engineering Technology Center
- Building R2 - Norton Hall
- Building R10 - Housing Office
- Building R30 - Community Center
- Building S1 - Recreation and Wellness Center
- Building S2 - Gymnasium
- Building T - Wilder Communications Building
For information about the existing KSU WiFi access system in other campus buildings,
please click here.
The log-in page asks me for my username and password – where can I find that information?
Click – "Don’t Have an Account?" and fill out the information form. Your username and password will be sent to you via SMS text message or email.
What if my cellular carrier is not listed?
Please select "Global Default." You will receive an email with your username and password at the email address you provided.
I logged-in yesterday but my username and password doesn’t work today.KSUguest access expires after 12 hours. You may complete the guest account form to continue access.
My connection seems slow.Guests have access to limited bandwidth.
When I try to connect, my device asks me for a username and password. How do I access this information?
You can log-in using your KSU NetID and NetID password. If you do not have a KSU NetID, you may access the wireless network using the KSUguest SSID.
My internet access is slow or is disconnecting. How can I get help?
Please contact the KSU Service Desk at 470-578-3555 (students) or 470-578-6999 (faculty and staff).
Why doesn’t my building have new WiFi access points?UITS is deploying these new access points across both campuses in a phased rollout through 2017. We will announce each new building deployment to campus as they are installed.