The Faculty & Staff Email Collaboration Solution, powered by Zimbra, provides Kennesaw State University Faculty and Staff with a robust communication and collaboration tool, already deployed by more than 500 academic institutions today.
This is a full-feature messaging and collaboration application offering reliable, high performance email, address book, and shared calendaring capability. Other benefits include:
- A rich interactive, web-based interface that can be accessed from anywhere at any time.
- A large storage space capable of holding hundreds of thousands of email pages.
- Powerful search tools that can quickly scan a user's email and pull up relevant content.
- Ability to 'drag and drop' messages into new folders or the trash
- Group scheduling which recognizes and acts on certain text in messages. For instance, hovering over the word "tomorrow" in an email message brings up a list of all appointments on the next day's calendar. Hovering over dates does the same.
- Support for mobile smart devices such as iPhone, Android, and Windows smartphones and tablets.
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook and Mac OS X applications such as iCal.
University Information Technology Services (UITS) is dedicated to offering great support to all faculty and staff. Extensive support resources include an instruction booklet, training workshops, online training, and the service desk support center.
Please take a moment to read through this website to find helpful information that should answer the questions you may have regarding the Faculty & Staff Email Collaboration Suite.