The mission of University Information Technology Services is to provide customer service excellence through technology leadership and expertise in support of the goals of the university while ensuring innovation and security through technology.
We envision University Information Technology Services as recognized leaders in providing Kennesaw State University with world-class technology, services and innovative solutions that empower our campus community to achieve the highest levels of teaching, learning, research, and collaboration.
University Information Technology Services has identified nine core beliefs by which the division is held accountable. These beliefs are the underlying assumptions and principals that influence our work, our attitudes and our behaviors, ultimately driving how we operate.
- Collaboration - We believe that teamwork and collaboration are essential to the success of university IT services.
- Communication - We strive to build and maintain long-term relationships with our customers through open communication and continuous feedback.
- Community Engagement - We treat others with mutual respect and empathy in our pursuit to positively influence and serve our community.
- Customer Service - We resolve to take ownership of our customers’ problems until resolved to their satisfaction.
- Diversity - We welcome and advance diversity of thought, association and purpose.
- Innovation - We embrace, foster and inspire change.
- Integrity – We treat the campus community in a fair and honest manner.
- Security - We value the privacy of the data to which we are entrusted and remain uncompromising in our commitment to its security.
- Support of the mission – We support students, faculty and staff with innovative solutions and responsive services.
The UITS Strategic Plan may be found here. UITS is committed to proactive action towards the goals of Kennesaw State University.
- Customer Support and Outreach (CSO)
- Enterprise Application Services (EAS)
- Infrastructure Engineering (IE)
- IT Operations (ITOP)
- Office of Cybersecurity (OCS)
- Process and Project Management (PPM)
- Software Engineering (SE)
- Technical Support Services (TSS)
1075 Canton Pl NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Building H, Suite 136
1100 South Marietta Pkwy
Marietta, GA 30060