You will be provided a NetID for accessing Kennesaw State University systems. Below is a list of Do's and Don'ts when using your new NetID:
- Keep your password to yourself
- Only accept Multifactor Authentication Requests (DUO) which you initiated.
- Treat others with respect, as you would like to be treated
- Attempt to conceal your usage of University computer resources
- Interfere with other's ability to use the network
- Use the network to cause harm to others, violate others' privacy, or personal rights
- Attempt to compromise the security of any University computers or network
- Delete or alter data that you do not own
We encourage you to read the entire Acceptable Usage Policy.