KSU Network Access
Wireless users will need a wireless device that supports 802.11a, 802.11g, or 802.11n.
Get Connected to KSU Wifi
- Mac OS
- Windows 10
- Additional help for Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Additional help for Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Ubuntu 10.10
- Android Phone
Note: Windows Wireless Manager must be enabled and any third-party wireless managers should be disabled.
Other wireless connection managers may require steps similar to what is outlined in these documents to disable.
Instructions for KSU Guests
- Select KSUGuest from the list of available wireless networks.
- Enter "kennesaw" as security key.
- Open a web browser.
- Login with your email address.
- You are now connected to the WiFi network.
Note: Guests have limited bandwidth, will only be able to access the Network between 6am and midnight, and are restricted to Internet connectivity through a web browser.
KSU Network Support
If you are having problems accessing KSU Network, make sure to check the system and browser requirements.
For more information, visit the UITS Computer Lab in the Burruss Building, Room 475 or contact the Service Desk: