D2L Brightspace Training
D2L Workshops Schedule (Faculty)
9-AugTuesday1:00 - 4:00D2L Brightspace - Getting StartedPS 243Kennesaw
10-AugWednesday9:00 - 12:00D2L Brightspace - Getting StartedH 201Marietta
17-AugWednesday9:00 - 12:00D2L Brightspace - Getting StartedPS 243Kennesaw
30-AugTuesday2:00 - 3:30Collaborate UltraH 201Kennesaw
31-AugWednesday2:00 - 3:30Voicethread for D2LPS 243Kennesaw
6-SeptTuesday2:00 - 3:00Publish for CollaboratePS 243Kennesaw
26-SeptMonday10:00 - 11:30Collaborate UltraPS 243Kennesaw
5-OctWednesday10:00 - 11:00Publish for CollaborateH 201Marietta
11-OctTuesday10:00 - 11:30Voicethread for D2LH 201Marietta
Workshop Registration Instructions
- Log in with your KSU NetID and password at http://owltrain.kennesaw.edu.
- In the Search box at the top, type in your desired workshop.
- In the Select drop down, select ILT.
- Click on the Search button.
- In your search results, click the desired course. The available sessions will appear.
- Notice the start date and time, the end date and time, location, and Instructor. (Note: For additional information, such as Course Info, Session Info, and Meeting Times, click Details next to the session you would like to attend.
- Click the Enroll link.
- A confirmation message will appear, click Yes to add the session to your Learning Plan.
- The Save to My Learning Plan window will appear. In the Due on* field, enter the date that the workshop will be held. (Note: If you would like to receive reminders, enter when you would like to receive the reminders.)
- Click Save.
- Click OK in the window that appears.
- You are now enrolled in the session. You will receive an email confirmation within a few minutes.
D2L Brightspace Webinars Schedule (There are no webinars scheduled at the moment)
Bb Collaborate Session for Webinars
Access the webinar at https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?sid=2013045&password=M.222FCC46A012695DCEB05994A8CEBF
To join the teleconference only:
Call-in number: 571-392-7703
Participant PIN: 595 511 881 457
D2L Brightspace 10.6 Language Pack Update - July Release
UITS Training Videos
- D2L Brightspace 10.5 UITS What is New Video - January Release
- Content: Add a Module
- Content: Upload a Topic
- Content: Create a File and "Insert Stuff"
- Content: Add an Existing Activity
- Content: Attach a Release Condition
- Content: Completion Tracking
- Content: Rearrange Topics, Sub-Modules, and Modules
- Content: Delete a Module
- Content: Manage Files, Upload Files, and Add Content Topics
- Courses: Import, Export, Copy Components
- Discussions: Create a Forum
- Discussions: Create a Topic
- Discussions: Subscription Options
- Discussions: Add a Rubric
- Discussions: Grade a Discussion Topic
- Discussions: Assess from within a Thread
- Assignments: Create a Submission Folder
- Assignments: Associate a Submission Folder with a Grade Item
- Assignments: Add Restrictions to a Submission Folder
- Assignments: Grade Submissions
- Assignments: Grade Submissions Offline
- Grades: Understanding the Grades Tool
- Grades: Create a Grade Scheme
- Grades: Create a Grade Category
- Grades: Create a Grade Item
- Grades: Enter Grades
- Quizzes: Create a Quiz with New Questions
- Quizzes: Create a Quiz with Random Section
- Quizzes: Create a Quiz with Question Library
- Quizzes: Create Bonus Quiz Questions
- Quizzes: Grant Special Access to Students
- Quizzes: Associate a Quiz with a Grade Item
- Quizzes: Attach a Release Condition
- Quizzes: Create a Quiz Report
- Quizzes: Edit a Question after Quiz Attempts
- Rubrics: Create a Holistic Rubric
- Rubrics: Create an Analytic Rubric
- Rubrics: Add a Rubric to Existing Activity
D2L Brightspace Documentation Resources
- D2L Brightspace 10.6 New & Updated Features Booklet
- D2L Brightspace 10.5 New & Updated Features Booklet
- The Environment
- The Content Tool
- Import/Export/Copying Courses
- The Assignments Tool
- The Discussions Tool
- The Quizzes Tool
- LockDown Browser Dashboard
- The Grade Book
- The Mail Tool
- The Announcements Tool
- The Attendance Tool
- The Rubrics Tool
- The Groups Tool
- The Classlist
- Using Films on Demand
- Using the Faculty "Student" Account
- ReadSpeaker and DocReader