- Banner Admin Pages New User form
- Banner Admin Pages Access Add/Change Form
- Nolij Web User Request Form
- Buckley Form
- Add-Change Request For Schedule Building Class
- Add-Change Request for Change Degree Advisor Access
- Hold Management Portal Access
- Owl Express Student Information Security Request Form
- Class Roster Security Recertification Request Form
- Course Substitution Request Access Form
- Intelligent Capture Transcript (ICT) Access Request Form
To protect the data located in Banner and Nolij, all new Banner and Nolij accounts
require completing the FERPA Online Training course located at owltrain.kennesaw.edu.
Please attach the FERPA certificate with the signed Banner Admin Pages and/or Nolij
Web New User Request Form or email the certificate to email@example.com.
Here are the instructions on accessing the FERPA Training.
- Open your Chrome browser and navigate to owltrain.kennesaw.edu
- Log in with your KSU email and password.
- In the middle of the window, click in the Search our Library box and type "FERPA."
- To the right of the Search box, click the Magnifier icon (Search).
- You will see two training options. Select the training labeled FERPA Training and
Assessment. You can open the training by selecting the title link or the "Watch" link.
Note: Please disable popup blockers for this training to launch correctly.
After receiving a score of 80%, your FERPA certificate will become available to download in OwlTrain.
Here are the instructions for accessing the Certificate of Completion.
- Log in to owltrain.kennesaw.edu.
- From the top left, under your user name, select "Activity."
- Locate your completed FERPA Training and Assessment information. Under the "Completed" column, select Download Certificate. The certificate will then be available as a PDF.
As part of the recertification process, Banner accounts will be audited to ensure employees are using their accounts. After September 1st, user accounts in which the user has not logged in subsequent to September 1st of the previous year will be deleted.