- Banner Admin Pages New User Form
- Banner Admin Pages Access Add/Change Form
- OnBase User Request Form
- Buckley Form
- Add-Change Request For Schedule Building Class
- Add-Change Request for Change Degree Advisor Access
- Hold Management Portal Access
- Owl Express Student Information Security Request Form
- Class Roster Security Recertification Request Form
- Course Substitution Portal Form
- Intelligent Capture Transcript (ICT) Access Request Form
To protect the data located in Banner and OnBase, all new Banner and OnBase accounts require completing the FERPA Online Training course located at owltrain.kennesaw.edu. Please attach the FERPA certificate with the signed Banner Admin Pages and/or OnBase Web New User Request Form or email the certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the instructions on accessing the FERPA Training.
Please follow the steps below to complete your training:
- Visit owltrain.kennesaw.edu.
- Log in with your NetID and password.
Please note: If this is your first-time logging into the new Percipio Training system, you will
be asked additional questions:
- What skills would you like to build? Click on KSU Trainings and Instructor Led KSU Trainings, then click NEXT.
- Choose one or more subjects for each skill. This is not specific to your trainings. Click NEXT for All Required Trainings on next page.
- Click Launch Compliance Training or View Compliance.
- Scroll across the trainings to find the FERPA Training in the list of Required Compliance Assignments.
- Click the course FERPA Training.
- Read Do you agree to the following? Answer YES or NO.
- Click the Play Button to start the training.
- When the module is complete, click EXIT on the top right corner of the training module. DO NOT CLICK THE X. Please note: You must click the EXIT to receive completion credit.
- Close the Course in Progress window.
You can print your certificate from the Compliance Training History by clicking on your name in the top right corner and choosing Training History.
After receiving a score of 80%, your FERPA certificate will become available to download
Here are the instructions for accessing the Certificate of Completion.
- Log in to owltrain.kennesaw.edu.
- From the top left, under your username, select "Activity."
- Locate your completed FERPA Training and Assessment information. Under the "Completed" column, select Download Certificate. The certificate will then be available as a PDF.
As part of the recertification process, Banner accounts will be audited to ensure employees are using their accounts. After September 1st, user accounts in which the user has not logged in subsequent to September 1st of the previous year will be deleted.