Infrastructure Engineering (IE) researches, designs, deploys and maintains technology infrastructure solutions to support the KSU mission. The IE group is responsible for wired and wireless network connectivity; internet connectivity; VoIP telephone services; desktop and mobile device maintenance and support; virtual desktop infrastructure; datacenter operations; computing infrastructure including both physical and virtual services; operating system support for Windows, Linux, VMware ESXi, and macOS; storage services including data backups; cloud computing services; Database Administration; and audiovisual technologies within classrooms and event spaces.
IE Top Services
- Enterprise Email Services (Microsoft Office 365)
- Enterprise Computing and Virtualization Technologies
- Wired and Wireless Network Services
- Database Administration
- Research Computing support
- Desktop and AV engineering