KSU Network Access
Wireless users will need a wireless device that supports 802.11a, 802.11g, or 802.11n.
Get Connected to KSU Wifi
- Mac OS
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- Additional help for Microsoft Windows 10
- Android Phone
Note: Windows Wireless Manager must be enabled and any third-party wireless managers should be disabled.
Other wireless connection managers may require steps similar to what is outlined in these documents to disable.
Instructions for KSU Guests
- In your network settings, connect to KSU Guest.
- You will be directed to the KSU Guest WiFi Portal in your browser. Click Click here to create a temporary guest account.
- You will be directed to the Create Account form. Complete the fields, select I agree to the terms and conditions, and click Register. You will be redirected back to the KSU Guest WiFi Portal.
- You will then receive an email and SMS containing your temporary guest credentials with the email and phone number provided.
- Enter your guest credentials and click Sign On.
- You will be required create a new password. Complete the fields and click Submit.
- You are now connected to the WiFi network.
Note: Guests have limited bandwidth, will only be able to access the Network between 6am and midnight, and are restricted to Internet connectivity through a web browser.
KSU Network Support
If you are having problems accessing KSU Network, make sure to check the system and browser requirements.