D2L Brightspace Training
D2L Workshops Schedule (Faculty)
June 4Tuesday9:00am-12:00pmGetting Started with D2LR2-059Marietta
July 8Thursday9:00am-12:00pmGetting Started with D2LPILCHER 243Kennesaw
August 1Thursday9:00am-12:00pmGetting Started with D2LR2-059Marietta
August 8Thursday9:00am-12:00pmGetting Started with D2LPILCHER 243Kennesaw
August 14Wednesday9:00am-12:00pmGetting Started with D2LPILCHER 243Kennesaw
Workshop Registration Instructions
- Log in with your KSU NetID and password at http://owltrain.kennesaw.edu.
- In the Search box at the top, type in your desired workshop.
- In the Select drop down, select ILT.
- Click on the Search button.
- In your search results, click the desired course. The available sessions will appear.
- Notice the start date and time, the end date and time, location, and Instructor. (Note: For additional information, such as Course Info, Session Info, and Meeting Times, click Details next to the session you would like to attend.
- Click the Enroll link.
- A confirmation message will appear, click Yes to add the session to your Learning Plan.
- The Save to My Learning Plan window will appear. In the Due on* field, enter the date that the workshop will be held. (Note: If you would like to receive reminders, enter when you would like to receive the reminders.)
- Click Save.
- Click OK in the window that appears.
- You are now enrolled in the session. You will receive an email confirmation within a few minutes.
D2L Brightspace Webinars Schedule
Not currently scheduled
Bb Collaborate Session for Webinars
Access the webinar at https://us.bbcollab.com/guest/d399be1743a54e51a274d54f095cc385
D2L Brightspace At A Glance - January 2019
D2L Brightspace Training Videos
D2L Brightspace Documentation Resources
- What is New in D2L Brightspace: The Daylight Experience
- Customizing the Navbar
- Customizing the HomePageAdjusting Images, Tables, and Video to a Responsive Design
- The Environment
- The Content Tool
- Import/export/Copying Components
- The Assignments Tool
- The Discussion Tool
- The Quizzes Tool
- LockDown Browser Help Center
- The Email Tool
- The Announcements Tool
- The Attendance Tool
- The Rubrics Tool
- The Groups Tool
- The Classlist
- Using Films on Demand
- Using the Faculty “Student” View
- ReadSepaker and DocReader
- Question Library
- Intelligent Agents
- Grader App for iPad
- Creating Formula Grade Items
- How to Download Assignment Submissions